- The quantity of rice doesn’t matter as it can be stored for more than 2 months.
- Soak the rice for 4-5 hours.
- Drain off the water completely and allow it to dry for half an hour. (it should be wet slightly)
- Now powder it slightly more than rawa. (If the quantity is large spilt them into some portion and grind them portion by portion)
- Dry roast the flour in a pan portion by portion and store them after they cool down completely.
- After roasting if you touch the flour it should be like sand, if so you can store this and use for long days.
- Don’t powder the flour finely.